Sunday, October 24, 2010

new bread to try

I had to work today, so I went to the Co-op on the way home to pick up some things for this week.  While there, I saw a new type of gluten-free bread in the bread section (rather than the freezer section), so I decided to try it out.  I believe this company had some samples at the Gluten Free Fair that I went to in Salem in September.

Anyway, I got the Gluten Free Multigrain Bread from Tarte Desserts & Bakery in Eugene.   I had it for dinner (toasted and with a bit of butter) with some chicken and rice soup that Geoff made.  It is good, and I like the poppy and other seeds they have used in it.  As is expected, it is a bit on the expensive side.

Local gf bread
Here's a picture of it to show you what I'm talking about. (I'm also making use of my cool new birthday present from my sweeties!).

No comments:

Post a Comment