Monday, April 26, 2010

Toaster waffles and other morning thoughts

When we went up to Seattle and stay with my cousin, she and her kids had toaster waffles for breakfast.  Geoff had gotten us some of the Trader Joe's gluten free toaster waffles, so Alexander and I tried them when we got home.  A big hit!  Easy, tasty and fast...all good things in the morning.   I went this weekend to pick up some more, and they were out!  I guess I'm not the only one who thinks they're great!  But, the nice person I spoke with at TJs said she'll save three for me and call me when they get some in.

That's sort of a pattern for this past week.  I also went to the Living Earth bakery on Friday to get some of their flax bread.  They were also out, so I special ordered some to pick up on Wednesday. I also had to order three of them to do this.  It must be a magic number.  This means that after this morning I'm out of bread.  It's probably good for me to figure out more non-bread breakfasts.

It has been a while since I've been able to blog, so I have had a lot of thoughts running around my head.  Here are some thoughts for upcoming blogs...
  • Tips for eating more fruits and veggies (my new goal, and hopefully easier now that the spring is here!)
  • Millet - bird food or breakfast?
  • Other gf resources I've found/heard about
  • Do I feel better/notice a difference being completely gf?
  • Vitamins and supplements

No comments:

Post a Comment